We install, set up and administer G Suite for individuals and teams. Install and set up is available from £50 for individuals and sole traders, and from £200 for setups with multiple users.
We also offer full migration if you are currently using a different platform, whether that be an existing in-house or alternate hosted solution.
What is “G Suite”?
G Suite offers simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools – all hosted by Google to streamline setup, minimise maintenance and reduce IT costs. The suite of online tools includes email, calendar, documents and more.
|Harness all the advantages of Gmail with your own email address – email@example.com.||Create, store, collaborate on and share online documents, presentations and spreadsheets.|
|Google Calendar||Google Sites|
|Organise your schedule and share events and appointments.||Create websites and group wikis.|
What are the details and costs?
- Users – fully scalable, from one to unlimited (yes, really unlimited!)
- Messaging apps – Gmail, Google Hangouts and Calendar
- Collaboration apps – Google Drive and Sites
- More apps – Google Reader, Blogger, Picasa Web Albums, AdWords and more from the apps marketplace
- Mail storage – 30GB per user shared with Google Drive, with expandable storage plans available
- Document storage – 30GB per user shared with Gmail, with expandable storage plans available
- 100% web-based – no software, hardware or maintenance needed
- Device support – Sync with Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and other popular devices
- Microsoft Outlook support – two-way sync for your email, calendar and contacts
- Platform support – 24/7 email and phone support with Google
Set up for one user is from £50 and for multiple users is from £200. Ongoing costs are from £3.30 + VAT per user per calendar month. Users can be added and removed at any time, and costs are adjusted pro rata.