We install and configure Office 365 for both individuals and teams – available from £50 for individuals and sole traders, and from £200 for setups with multiple users.
We offer full migration if you are currently using a different platform, whether that be an existing in-house or alternate hosted solution.
What is “Office 365″?
Office 365, from Microsoft, provides convenient working with Office on the go and the perfect collaboration tools for your team. Create polished documents with the Office applications you know and trust, save them to the cloud, and edit and collaborate with others in real time using Office Online.
|Read, write, collaborate and present ideas. The applications you’re familiar with now in the cloud as well as on desktop.||Create, edit and share quickly and easily. Collaborate with others across multiple devices, accessible from anywhere.|
|Clear and coordinated emails, calendars and contacts, on the world’s most popular business-class email client. Real-time information so you don’t miss a single thing.||Keep all your files and photos in OneDrive. Access and share them from your phone, tablet and computer. Massive 1TB per user storage included.|
For more information, please see our microsite — directionforward.com/office365
What are the details and costs?
- Full Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs2
- Office on tablets and phones for the full Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user2
- Online cloud versions of Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with 1TB storage per user
- Outlook business-class email including calendar and contacts with a 50 GB inbox3
- Unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing, including Skype for Business3
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments, locations, and business apps3
Set up for one user is from £50 and for multiple users is from £200. Ongoing costs are from £3.52 + VAT per user per calendar month. Users can be added and removed at any time, and costs are adjusted pro rata.
Backup for Office 365
Office 365 mailboxes are replicated in the cloud by Microsoft, so despite the guarantees backing Microsoft’s service your data is still at risk from accidental or malicious activities. With our Office 365 Backup you will benefit from easy unlimited backup that automatically syncs with your mailbox, along with instant recovery of emails, contacts, calendars, attachments and tasks to multiple mailboxes.
This new backup service will ensure users have easy, secure and instant backup and recovery. We offer this service for £1.49 per user/mailbox.1Office 365 Mailbox Backup requires an additional subscription
2with Business and Business Premium subscriptions
3with Business Essentials and Business Premium subscriptions